Thermal protectiveness：After immersion in the 0℃-2℃static water for 6th，the body temperature shall not be more than 2℃ lower than the normal level.
Packing size ：580*420*360mm
FZBW-II lifejacket is designed and produced according to the standards of the“Safety of Life at Sea (SOLAS)” (1974), its Amendment (1996) and MSC.81(70) entitled “Revised Recommendation on Testing of Life-saving Appliances”. It is prepared for the operation persons on the ship or on the platform over the sea as a special overcoat for life-saving and thermal insulation when they are in the cold -water area or in the adverse circumstances. It is made of waterproof cloth and thermal insulation floating materials. The jacket, trousers, gloves and oil-proof boots are connected as one to cover the whole body except the face.
It has the properties of floatability, waterproof and natural thermo stability. It is equipped with lifejacket light and whistle. It can be used as a lifesaving necessity without another lifejacket to
put on for the people on the ship navigating at any area and platform over the sea. It has small,
middle and large size, which can be provided for people at the height of 1.65~1.80meter、
1.80~1.95meter and 1.95~2.10 meter.
1. Taking in water property: The person who wears the lifejacket floats in water for an hour, then the water inside the lifejacket is not less than 200 grams.
2. Floating property: The person who wears the lifejacket can turn over to the face up on the water in 5 seconds, and his mouth and nose are above the surface of water 120mm. After floating in the water for 24 hour, its buoyancy loses less than 5%.
3. Thermo stability: The person who wears the lifejacket floats in the still water at the temperature 0~2℃ for 6 hours, his body temperature falls less than 2℃，and the temperature of his hands, feet and skin falls less than 1 0℃.
Method of Wearing
People should choose the right size of the lifejacket according to his height. The steps of wearing are as follows. The steps for taking off the lifejacket are opposite.
1. Open the lifejacket, then stretch two legs in it.
2. Pull on the moving limited zippers of two sides.
3. Put in the arms, and then put on the hat. Pull on the waterproof zippers.
4. Adjust the lifejacket. Put on the wave shield.
Cautions for Maintenance:
1. The lifejacket should be put at a low temperature, ventilated, and dry environment. It is prohibited to place the lifejacket under high temperature or exposed to the sun for a long time. The lifejacket should be avoided contacting with oil and corrosive materials such as acid, alkali or salt. Don’t damage the lifejacket or it’s waterproof layer. It is not allowed to put heavy stress on the lifejacket.
2. During the storage and operating, the lifejacket can’t be contacted with or rub against sharp matters so as to prevent the waterproof layer from damaging and affect the waterproof property of the lifejacket. The rats in the storage place should be taken into consideration so as to protect the waterproof and thermo properties of the lifejacket.
3. Turn over the inside part of the lifejacket regularly when one wear it frequently. Put it in the air to dry the water vapor inside the lifejacket. Clean the dirty cloth with neutral detergent and brush it with a soft brusher. Then give the cloth a good rinse. Drip the water inside the cloth. Finally, dry the inside and outside of the cloth in the air completely.